About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful Tucson, Arizona and love beads and beading. I'm new to blogging but wanted to give it a try. Looking forward to learning something new and having fun too!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tucson Gem Show 2012

I've had such fun going to the Tucson Gem Show several times in the last few weeks.  Great vendors, wonderful beads and lots of shopping for my Etsy shop.

The Gem Show pretty much takes over this city for two weeks in early February.  It generates an amazing amount of income for the city.  There are around 40 different shows spread out over the city, some wholesale only and some wholesale and retail.  It is a little overwhelming but so much fun to discover new beads and lots more.  It is addicting too.
Here's a sample of some of the beautiful gemstones I found:




No comments:

Post a Comment