About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful Tucson, Arizona and love beads and beading. I'm new to blogging but wanted to give it a try. Looking forward to learning something new and having fun too!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Lovely Easter Weekend

What a great Easter weekend - beautiful spring weather, going to church and lovely lunch with friends. 

I worked on some new bracelets this weekend - learning something new and having fun.  The leather wrapped bracelets are so popular now - see them everywhere.  I found lots of great articles and videos on the internet to learn how to make them.  I've got lots of ideas for more wraps and different colors.





 
I've been listing lots of new beads in my shop lately - lovely spring colors!

Got some new books to read also.  Got the new cookbook by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman - just love her gorgeous photographs and recipes.  Also, the new mystery by Sue Grafton, and a new memoir named "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed - sounds like an amazing book.

Hoping everyone had a great Easter weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment