About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful Tucson, Arizona and love beads and beading. I'm new to blogging but wanted to give it a try. Looking forward to learning something new and having fun too!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bohemian Designs - Great New Book


So exciting this week to receive my new copy of this great new book.  Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry by Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel.  The photos are absolutely gorgeous and detailed instructions make all the designs seem possible for us average beaders.  Here's what Amazon says about the book:

"Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry showcases 50 beautiful designs that explore the rapidly growing trend of using cords and ribbon in  jewelry.  Inside this colorful instruction book are clear steps for incorporating these trendy materials into designs as well as troubleshooting tips for finishing the ends using the right findings and how to care for materials such as 100% silk ribbon."

Bohemian jewelry is so popular this year and what a fun book to learn lots of new techniques. 

I was so inspired that I stocked up on the Waxed Irish Linen Thread for my Etsy shop.  What amazing colors and it is so fun to work with.  Here's some of my favorite colors:





No comments:

Post a Comment