About Me

My photo
I live in beautiful Tucson, Arizona and love beads and beading. I'm new to blogging but wanted to give it a try. Looking forward to learning something new and having fun too!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July in Tubac

What a great 4th of July.  I went to a BBQ in Tubac with friends.  It was my first time to go to Tubac (southern Arizona) and I absolutely love it - lots of cute shops and the food and fireworks were great.




Summer is here and also monsoon season.  We've been having some great afternoon storms and showers - definitely cools it off from the 100 degree temps.

I've been staying busy with my Etsy shop and also created my About page.  Those are such a great feature, love reading the ones written by other shop owners and seeing their workspaces.  I still need more photos for mine but had fun creating it.

New beads in my shop this week:




I've discovered several great blogs that I love reading.  One is Lori Anderson's Pretty Things - she has amazing photos and is a great writer.  She is hosting a great bead giveaway this week, check it out:

http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2012/07/finally-five-bead-and-button-bead.html

No comments:

Post a Comment